We’re excited to send you our free guide!
Please fill in your details below and we’ll send you an email with the PDF download right away.
For the download button
FOR FIRE, MEDICAL OR POLICE EMERGENCIES CALL 9-1-1
For emergencies listed below call the Emergency Line:
For non-emergencies listed below, click the ‘Submit a Request’ button above.
What is an Emergency?
- Flooding from a water leak
- No heat
- Elevator not working
- Parkade door not working
- Building security seriously compromised
- Power failure: Call SaskPower 306-310-2220
- No water: Call City of Regina 306-777-7000
Call the Police if You Have These Complaints
- If you have problems with noisy or unruly residents or visitors
- If your vehicle is broken into or vandalized
Non Emergency Situations
- Objects dropped down elevator shaft
- Parking passes needed
- Car parked in your assigned parking stall
- Lost keys or fobs
- Moving in or out
- Intercom changes
- Intercom not working
- Garbage not picked up
- Vehicle ticketed
- Vehicle towed (call local bylaw enforcement office)
- Barking dog (call local bylaw enforcement office)
- Administrative requests